Sunday 28 January 2018

Cheryl's January Winged Creatures

Instead of stitching an ornament this month, I stitched some bats on my "Halloween Pumpkin" from the 2012 Just CrossStitch Halloween Issue. 

I stitched all of the right-hand side border bats, only to discover that the last time I worked on it I had made a tiny mistake and was off by 2 threads.  If I had noticed, I would have only had to frog about 5 stitches and a little back stitching.  Instead, I had to frog out the entire row of bats ... yuk!   Well, I frogged them all out and restitched them. 


I hope your Halloween stitching isn't driving you batty!

5 comments:

OhSewCrafty said...

I love this pattern. Sorry about the frogging. Your piece looks awesome , though, and you're almost half done with the border!

Kaisievic said...

Great design but how annoying re the frogging! Your new bats are lovely, though.

Khristine Doiron said...

It looks wonderful!! And that fabric is so perfect for it!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

How very annoying to find the frogs had put a hex on your bats! Back on track now though.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, how annoying having to restitch ... definitely enough to send you batty - looking good though!